Today I decided since it was raining outside I should get a least ONE project completed. Sometimes it's just easier to run out and buy supplies or read blogs all day than sitting down and completing some projects! Today I was determined to make just one! I took a clock that I got with a oil can lot at a auction and I turned it into something my craft room could benefit from! The color alone was to die for but the clock background was wilted and the plastic front was all scratched to pieces. It just wasn't suitable to my tastes. With a few coats of paint to the clock hardware.. Some October Afternoon paper I got something worth appreciating!