Monday, May 14, 2012

Moving Blues and Craigslist Bliss.


This is what my craft room looks like currently. I'm in the process of moving to the Appalachians! A joyful yet sad moment for me. I've been stationed in Savannah Ga for going on 2 1/2 years now and I absolutely love it here! Unfortunately my family needs me closer to home and due to some unsettling home issues this is the path I believe God wants me to take, so i'm just taking it with stride! I also feel like it's a atrocity to even pack my vintage goodies up in liquor boxes.. but hey I was desperate for boxes and I wasn't about to pay 10 dollars a box! No thanks U haul! 


Since i've been moving i've been getting rid of a lot of stuff and listing it on Craigslist. I have been contemplating doing this because I have heard some real horror stories! My experience so far has been great though! I've sold 2 items and i've made 100 bucks! Thats great due to the fact that they were hand me downs! I'm just interested for those of you out there that are avid craigslist sellers of redone furniture finds or just goods in general. Even Etsy, Ebay, and other online websites where you sale your goods what it's like. What has been your general opinion and experience with doing this? I would love to start and I would love to get any advice I can get!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you with the moving thing. I've experienced some shifting in my life recently and have the feeling that the Lord has me in this situation for some sort of learning experience.

    Great news about craigslist! A friend of mine has been having much luck with selling things on facebook too. Apparently people are creating facebook groups for this. Each group has specific rules for posting, etc - but from what he says, it's totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete