Friday, May 11, 2012

Goodwill Tidings

Nothing like a good Goodwill haul to make your day brighten up! A wonderful white birdcage that didn't need any work it was perfect just as it was! Some pretty bottles that are just dying to be gussied up! Doilies, silver plated spoons, a vanity tray and a stamp set! Just some very lovely things just waiting for me to find. 



As for project wise.. I took a shadow box of sorts from the thrift store. I only paid 1 dollar for it a little much but it's for charity! I added some paper and some small items I found in a sewing drawer that I found out in my families barn. Glued it all together and I got a little memory keeper to cherish forever.

Thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to hit the follow button!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I really want a cute bird cage like that and I love the shadow box...I really need to get some tips from you lol..I need to be more like you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love that bird cage and those pretty jars.

    ReplyDelete